Ladbrokes: The world 666,666/1 to end tomorrow
By Sarah Preece on 2011-05-20 08:31:24
World 666,666/1 to end tomorrow
THE WORLD is 666,666/1 to end tomorrow according to Ladbrokes.
And punters who follow Harold Camping's big-priced tip will get their money back if his prediction fails to materialise.
Alex Donohue of Ladbrokes said: "We're not entirely sure how we'd pay winning punters. We're yet to open shops in heaven or hell."
he added: "We've racked up a massive liability here so we hope he's got his sums wrong."
Ladbrokes latest betting
- The world to end tomorrow (Saturday 21st of May) - 666,666/1
(Bets void if world doesn't end tomorrow)
- Fat Chance? Rafa & Jose 7/2 To Be Grouped Together In ChampionsLeague
- FIFA President: Platini Favourite - Will Blatter Go Quietly?
- Lions Tamer Without Benteke & Delph As Villa Cut For Relegation
- Ladbrokes: Farron huge favourite for Lib Dem crown: Bookies issue odds on margin of victory.
- Betting Opened On European Capital Of Culture 2020
- Tsipras odds-on (8/11) to leave this year - Grexit odds hit all time low (1/12)
- Laura Kuenssberg new BBC Political Editor favourite - odds slashed from 3/1 to 6/4
- Defeated Murray 4/9 Not To Add To His Solitary Wimbledon Success
- Scoop6 worth £250,000 on jam-packed Saturday
- Cabaye 2/1 To Score & Eagles To Soar?