UKIP's odds drifting to win European Election
By Sarah Preece on 2013-09-20 13:19:19
Farage not fancied with punters for European Election
UKIP'S ODDS of winning the most votes in the next European Election are drifting according to Ladbrokes.
Despite Nigel Farage's bullish claims that UKIP will come out on top in May 2014 his party's odds are on the drift, and having been quoted at odds-on (4/5) in August it's now a 5/4 chance they win the most votes.
UKIP remain the favourites but are coming under pressure from Labour at 6/4, and the same odds are on offer for UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election (6/4), however the firm still favour them at 1/2 to fail to do so.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "Farage might be confident about the European Elections but punters are less so, and the momentum is moving away from UKIP."
Ladbrokes latest betting
Most Votes at European Election 2014
- UKIP 5/4
- Labour 6/4
- Conservatives 7/2
- Lib Dems 100/1
UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election
- Yes 6/4
- No 1/2
- Indian Premier League: Rajasthan Royals v Kings XI Punjab Odds and Betting Preview
- Indian Premier League: Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Daredevils Odds and Betting Preview
- Indian Premier League: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians Odds and Betting Preview
- Indian Premier League: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals Odds and Betting Preview
- Indian Premier League: Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab Odds and Betting Preview
- City Drift To 6-1 For Title After Being Held By Sunderland
- Betfred unmoved by Sandiva success
- Indian Premier League: Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore Odds and Betting Preview
- £3m Scoop6 highlight of totepool Easter eggstravaganza
- Arsenal's Odds Shorten For Top Four Finish