UKIP's odds drifting to win European Election
By Sarah Preece on 2013-09-20 13:19:19
Farage not fancied with punters for European Election
UKIP'S ODDS of winning the most votes in the next European Election are drifting according to Ladbrokes.
Despite Nigel Farage's bullish claims that UKIP will come out on top in May 2014 his party's odds are on the drift, and having been quoted at odds-on (4/5) in August it's now a 5/4 chance they win the most votes.
UKIP remain the favourites but are coming under pressure from Labour at 6/4, and the same odds are on offer for UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election (6/4), however the firm still favour them at 1/2 to fail to do so.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "Farage might be confident about the European Elections but punters are less so, and the momentum is moving away from UKIP."
Ladbrokes latest betting
Most Votes at European Election 2014
- UKIP 5/4
- Labour 6/4
- Conservatives 7/2
- Lib Dems 100/1
UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election
- Yes 6/4
- No 1/2
- Vulpine aim to raise £500,000 for further expansion
- Premier League Favourites Man City 80/1 To Go Unbeaten As Big Two Win
- Scoop6 unclaimed after Ajaya success
- Transfer update - Neymar 10/1 for United - Stones odds-onto sign for Chelsea again
- Matter Of Tyne? - Rooney 2/1 To Outscore Newcastle
- Man City 5/4 Favourites For Title - Chelsea 10/11 To FinishTrophy-Less
- Happy Monday For Manchester As City Overtake Chelsea
- Same Old Arsenal, Always Flattering? Gunners Drift For Title
- Premier League Relegation - New Kids On The Block 13/2 To Hang Tough
- Ambitious Boro & Derby Dominate Championship As Kick Off Looms