UKIP's odds drifting to win European Election
By Sarah Preece on 2013-09-20 13:19:19
Farage not fancied with punters for European Election
UKIP'S ODDS of winning the most votes in the next European Election are drifting according to Ladbrokes.
Despite Nigel Farage's bullish claims that UKIP will come out on top in May 2014 his party's odds are on the drift, and having been quoted at odds-on (4/5) in August it's now a 5/4 chance they win the most votes.
UKIP remain the favourites but are coming under pressure from Labour at 6/4, and the same odds are on offer for UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election (6/4), however the firm still favour them at 1/2 to fail to do so.
Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: "Farage might be confident about the European Elections but punters are less so, and the momentum is moving away from UKIP."
Ladbrokes latest betting
Most Votes at European Election 2014
- UKIP 5/4
- Labour 6/4
- Conservatives 7/2
- Lib Dems 100/1
UKIP to win a seat at the next General Election
- Yes 6/4
- No 1/2
- Fat Chance? Rafa & Jose 7/2 To Be Grouped Together In ChampionsLeague
- FIFA President: Platini Favourite - Will Blatter Go Quietly?
- Lions Tamer Without Benteke & Delph As Villa Cut For Relegation
- Ladbrokes: Farron huge favourite for Lib Dem crown: Bookies issue odds on margin of victory.
- Betting Opened On European Capital Of Culture 2020
- Tsipras odds-on (8/11) to leave this year - Grexit odds hit all time low (1/12)
- Laura Kuenssberg new BBC Political Editor favourite - odds slashed from 3/1 to 6/4
- Defeated Murray 4/9 Not To Add To His Solitary Wimbledon Success
- Scoop6 worth £250,000 on jam-packed Saturday
- Cabaye 2/1 To Score & Eagles To Soar?