US Government To Default On Debts? Bet On It
By Sarah Preece on 2013-10-06 12:27:23
BOOKMAKERS William Hill are offering odds of 7/2 that the USA will default on its debt repayments at any time during 2013, as the shutdown continues - and Hills also offer 5/2 that Congress will fail to reach a deal on the Federal Budget before October 17, but 2/7 that the situation will be resolved on or before October 16.
Will U.S. Govt default on debt repayments at any point during 2013?
- 1/6 No
- 7/2 Yes
When will Congress reach a deal on the Federal Budget?
- On or before Oct 16, 2013 2/7
- Oct 17 or later 5/2
- Premier League Favourites Man City 80/1 To Go Unbeaten As Big Two Win
- Scoop6 unclaimed after Ajaya success
- Transfer update - Neymar 10/1 for United - Stones odds-onto sign for Chelsea again
- Matter Of Tyne? - Rooney 2/1 To Outscore Newcastle
- Man City 5/4 Favourites For Title - Chelsea 10/11 To FinishTrophy-Less
- Happy Monday For Manchester As City Overtake Chelsea
- Same Old Arsenal, Always Flattering? Gunners Drift For Title
- Premier League Relegation - New Kids On The Block 13/2 To Hang Tough
- Ambitious Boro & Derby Dominate Championship As Kick Off Looms
- Ashes Betting - Homeboy Broad Ties The Aussies In Notts