US Government To Default On Debts? Bet On It
By Sarah Preece on 2013-10-06 12:27:23
BOOKMAKERS William Hill are offering odds of 7/2 that the USA will default on its debt repayments at any time during 2013, as the shutdown continues - and Hills also offer 5/2 that Congress will fail to reach a deal on the Federal Budget before October 17, but 2/7 that the situation will be resolved on or before October 16.
Will U.S. Govt default on debt repayments at any point during 2013?
- 1/6 No
- 7/2 Yes
When will Congress reach a deal on the Federal Budget?
- On or before Oct 16, 2013 2/7
- Oct 17 or later 5/2
- Indian Premier League: Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders Odds and Betting Preview
- Poyet backed for Sunderland departure
- India Bet over the IPL
- Bookies Cut Odds On Pardew Exit
- Arsenal 5/4 To Finish In Style - 13/2 For More Frustration!
- Bubba Watson 6-1 To Win Another Major This Year
- Indian Premier League: Top Batsman Odds and Betting Preview
- Delhi Daredevils: 2014 Season Profile
- Bubba In With A Squeak Of More Majors? When Will Spieth Earn His First?
- Liverpool 100-30 To Win Final Four League Games