US Government To Default On Debts? Bet On It
By Sarah Preece on 2013-10-06 12:27:23
BOOKMAKERS William Hill are offering odds of 7/2 that the USA will default on its debt repayments at any time during 2013, as the shutdown continues - and Hills also offer 5/2 that Congress will fail to reach a deal on the Federal Budget before October 17, but 2/7 that the situation will be resolved on or before October 16.
Will U.S. Govt default on debt repayments at any point during 2013?
- 1/6 No
- 7/2 Yes
When will Congress reach a deal on the Federal Budget?
- On or before Oct 16, 2013 2/7
- Oct 17 or later 5/2
- Fat Chance? Rafa & Jose 7/2 To Be Grouped Together In ChampionsLeague
- FIFA President: Platini Favourite - Will Blatter Go Quietly?
- Lions Tamer Without Benteke & Delph As Villa Cut For Relegation
- Ladbrokes: Farron huge favourite for Lib Dem crown: Bookies issue odds on margin of victory.
- Betting Opened On European Capital Of Culture 2020
- Tsipras odds-on (8/11) to leave this year - Grexit odds hit all time low (1/12)
- Laura Kuenssberg new BBC Political Editor favourite - odds slashed from 3/1 to 6/4
- Defeated Murray 4/9 Not To Add To His Solitary Wimbledon Success
- Scoop6 worth £250,000 on jam-packed Saturday
- Cabaye 2/1 To Score & Eagles To Soar?